Here are the steps:
- Download and Install the zip folder from the account area.
- Upload and Activate
- Done! The AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
How to enter the license key of Elementor & Divi Support extension.
1. After installing the AMP Page Builder Compatibility Extension on your Website, you have to Activate the License key in the AMP option panel -> Extension panel.
2. Login to account area then you will see this section click on view details and download link.
3. In this section copy the License key
4. After Coping the license key go to AMP option panel -> Extension Panel option in that paste the License key which you have copied from the Account member area and click on Activate.
5. Now your license key is activated, you can update the plugin.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.