Oxygen is a page builder plugin that replaces the basic WordPress editor with a live frontend editor, so you can create complex layouts visually, and design your website live, without having to switch between the editor and the preview mode.
The Oxygen page builder will work perfectly on Non-AMP website (Normal website) BUT not on AMP pages and if you want the same design in the AMP pages also then you need to download our extension called Page Builder Compatibility for AMP, which will work out of the box which means all your AMP and NON-AMP pages will be same.
It’s pretty easy for you to set up because it works out of the box.
How to Setup AMP Page builder.
- You can purchase the Extension from this URL Page Builder Compatibility for AMP
- Click on Buy Now button this page redirects to download this extension. Which type of package you want just select that package.
- Once you Purchase the plugin goto Account area and download the zip file.
How To Install / Upload Zip File
- Login to WordPress Admin Option Panel –> Plugins –> Add New –> Upload Plugin –> Choose file (Navigate to your Downloads folder then Select Downloaded zip file) –> Install Now –> Activate.
- From the dashboard, we go to the left-hand side in the Menu bar go to AMP option panel -> Settings -> Page Builder -> Enable AMP Oxygen Compatibility option.
- AMP Oxygen Compatibility: Once you enable this option AMP Oxygen Compatibility looks similar in Non-AMP(normal website) and AMP website.
- Enter CSS URL: In this textarea, Add your custom plugin CSS links(URL) to get similar output like non-AMP and you can separate CSS URL by a comma.
- Enter Custom CSS: In this textarea, you can enter your custom CSS code. If you want some CSS specific changes on your side, so add your CSS code here.
- Done! The Page Builder will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
Demo Of Non-AMP
To view of Non-AMP on Oxygen click here
Demo Of AMP
To view of AMP on Oxygen click here
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.