If you want to apply specific design and also fonts for AMP page/post by using Elementor for this follow below steps.
- First, install and activate Elementor plugin
- Create a new page/post by using Elementor.
- Install and activate Page Builder Compatibility for AMP plugin
- After installing you will find this option in WordPress Dashboard -> AMP option panel -> Settings -> Elementor Support ->
Scroll down a little to see this option
- AMP Elementor Compatibility: Once you enable this option Elementor Page Builder Support it looks similar in Non-AMP(normal website) and AMP website.
- Enter CSS URL: In this textarea, you can add your custom CSS link(URL) and you can separate CSS URL by a comma like below the screenshot.
- Enter Custom CSS: In this textarea, you can enter your custom CSS code. If you want some CSS specific changes on your side, so add your CSS code here.
To make it easy, we have created a video tutorial also
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.