Avia Page Builder is a page builder plugin for WordPress which allows you to create stunning website content with simple drag and drop.
It is Compatible with Avia Builder, will work perfectly on Non-AMP website (Normal website) but not on AMP pages and if you want the same design in the AMP pages then you need to download our extension called Page Builder Compatibility for AMP, which will work out of the box that means all your AMP and NON-AMP pages will have the same look.
It’s pretty easy for you to set up because it works out of the box.
How to Setup AMP Page builder.
- You can purchase the Extension from this URL Page Builder Compatibility for AMP
- Click on Buy Now button this page redirects to download this extension. Which type of package you want to select that package.
- Once you Purchase the plugin goto Account area and download the zip file.
How To Install / Upload Zip File
- Login to WordPress Admin options panel –> Plugins –> Add New –> Upload Plugin –> Choose file (Navigate to your Downloads folder then Select Downloaded zip file) –> Install Now –> Activate.
- One more way to go Avia(Enfold) Page Builder option like below the screenshot
- Click on settings option it will redirect to AMP Avia(Enfold) option like below the screenshot.
- AMP Avia Compatibility ( BETA): Once you enable this option
Avia Page Builder Support it looks similar in Non-AMP(normal website) and AMP website.
- Enter CSS URL: In this textarea, Add your custom plugin CSS links(URL) to get similar output like non-AMP and you can separate CSS URL by a comma.
- Enter Custom CSS: In this textarea, you can enter your custom CSS code. If you want some CSS specific changes on your side, so add your CSS code here.
- Load Font awesome: Once you enable this option all font awesome will be supported in AMP.
- Done! The Page Builder will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
How to set Custom FrontPage in AMP
If you want to show this page on your homepage of AMP site then you need to turn on static front page from general settings and select that page, which you have built with Avia Page Builder in AMP and that will be displayed on your AMP homepage.
Go to AMP option panel -> Settings -> General -> Enable Homepage option
The Output of Custom front page in AMP
That’s it for this tutorial!!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.