If this is your first time using the AMP plugin, then you have come to the right place. This tutorial will help you to understand the installation process for the AMP plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Select Plugins in the left side navigation bar
- Select Add New
- In the search bar on the right, search for “AMP”
- Select the AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin; it should have a red logo
- Select Install Now
- Hit Activate after it is installed
To make it easy, we have created a video tutorial also
AMP plugin works like any other plugin. You can install the AMP on multisite and perform a network-activate as well.
Reverting to a previous version
We always recommend you to use the latest version of the plugin. However, in some cases, you might have to try or use the older versions of the plugin.
To use a previous version of AMP for WP:
- Disable and delete the current plugin.
- Download a previous version of AMP for WP under the Advanced View.
- Upload the previous version under Plugins > Add New.
- Activate the previous version of AMPforWP.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.