In order to redirect all mobile visitors to the AMP version of your site, you need to Enable an option called Mobile Redirection.
Follow the steps below to Redirect All mobile visitors to AMP:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to your sidebar. Head on over to AMP option panel.
2. Next, Click on Settings option -> Advance Settings -> Turn ON Mobile Redirection
Mobile Redirection: Once you enable this option it will be Redirect All mobile visitors to AMP.
Make sure you also enable
- Homepage Support: ON
- Archive Page Support: ON
This way you can redirect all mobile visitors to AMP version of your website.
Mobile Redirection and Cache plugin
First of all, you need to separate cache file for the Mobile device and Desktop device.
Separate cache files for mobile devices and desktop in case you use one of the plugins mentioned below.
Once your site is loads mobile device or Desktop device it will serve a separate cache file for the different device.
Here is the list of cache plugin which supports the Mobile redirection.
Does Not support the Mobile redirection.
- SG optimizer
Note: SG optimizer plugin there is no option for particular caching the Mobile redirection.
If you have an issue regarding with the above plugin for Mobile redirection then Please leave your comments below.
How to enable mobile device caching in WP Rocket
Once you install WP Rocket plugin and activated then follow these steps:
1. Go to WordPress Admin Area -> Settings -> WP Rocket -> Cache -> Mobile Cache.
2. Enable caching for mobile devices: First, you have to select this option then it will show Separate cache files for mobile devices option.
3. Separate cache files for mobile devices: Once you select this option WP Rocket will create separate cache file for mobile devices.
4. Click on the save change button.
How to enable mobile device caching in WP Super Cache
Once you install WP Super Cache plugin and activated then follow these steps:
1. Before you can use WP Super Cache for your mobile website pages you will need to install a WPTouch plugin that converts your website to a mobile version.
2. Once installing WPTouch plugin you will see the WPTouch in WordPress dashboard.
3. Go to WordPress Admin Area -> Settings ->WP Super Cache ->Click the Advanced tab.
4. By default, you should see the Mobile Device Support checkbox checked. If not, check the checkbox and Save the changes.
5. Click the Plugin tab.
6. In WPTouch section click on the enabled radio button and click on the Update button.
How to enable mobile device caching in W3 Total Cache
Once you install W3 Total Cache plugin and activated then follow these steps:
1. Once installing W3 Total Cache plugin you will see the Performance option in WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to WordPress dashboard -> Performance ->User Agent Groups ->Enable this option in the phone and click on the save button.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.