Once you install and activate our AMPforWP plugin then we will have these two options
1. Basic Setup View
- If you are using Basic Setup View then you need to choose privacy settings and click on Choose button like below the screenshot.
2. Advance Setup View
If you are using Advance Setup View then you need to follow the below steps.
- You will find this option in the WordPress Dashboard -> Navigate to AMP Option panel -> Settings -> Notifice Bar & GDPR -> Enable “Notification” option and then click on the “Save Changes” button.
- Notifications: First enable this option.
- Notice Content: In this textarea, you need to enter text which you want to display on the Notice bar.
- Button Text: In this field, you can change the name of the Notification button.
- Link: If you want the link on Notification bar then enable this option.
- Enter the URL of Privacy Page: In this field, you need to enter the URL for this link.
- Privacy Page Button Text: In this field, you can change the name of the Privacy Page Button.
The output of the cookie banner
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.
how can I disable the sticky “Settings” button at the top?
When I leave the field blank, it still appears…
In the best case, I want to move the settings button to the privacy page.
Thanks in advance!
Will you please contact our technical team from here- https://ampforwp.com/support/ they will help you as soon as possible.