You will find this option in the WordPress Dashboard -> Navigate to AMP Option panel -> Settings -> Notifice Bar & GDPR -> Enable “Notification” option and then click on the “Save Changes” button.
- Notifications: First enable this option.
- Notice Content: In this textarea, you need to enter text which you want to display on Notice bar.
- Button Text: In this field, you can change the name of the Notification button.
- Link: If you want the link on Notification bar then enable this option.
- Enter the URL of Privacy Page: In this field, you need to enter URL for this link.
- Privacy Page Button Text: In this field, you can change the name of the Privacy Page Button.
The output of the cookie banner
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.