Divi Builder is a brand new product from Elegant Themes that could revolutionize the way you build websites
The Divi builder will work perfecting on Non-AMP website (Normal website) BUT not on AMP pages and if you want the same design in the AMP pages also then you need to download our extension called Page Builder Compatibility for AMP, Which will work out of the box which means all your AMP and NON-AMP pages will be same.
It’s pretty easy for you to set up because it works out of the box.
How to Setup AMP Page builder.
- You can purchase the Extension from this URL Page Builder Compatibility for AMP
- Click on Buy Now button this page redirect to download this
extension .Which type of package you wantsjust select that package.
- Once you Purchase the plugin goto Account area and download the zip file.
How To Install / Upload Zip File
- Login to WordPress Admin option panel –> Plugins –> Add New –> Upload Plugin –> Choose file (Navigate to your Downloads folder then Select Downloaded zip file) –> Install Now –> Activate.
- From the dashboard we go to left-hand side in Menu bar go to AMP option panel -> Settings -> Page Builder
- Once you enable this option Divi builder support it
looksimilar in Non-AMP(normal website) and AMP websit.
- Done! The Page Builder will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
Demo Of Non-AMP
To view of Non-AMP on Divi click here
Demo Of AMP
It is similarl like
To watch more demo of Divi click here
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.