Divi Builder is a brand new product from Elegant Themes that could revolutionize the way you build websites
The Divi builder will work perfecting on Non-AMP website (Normal website) BUT not on AMP pages and if you want the same design in the AMP pages also then you need to download our extension called Page Builder Compatibility for AMP, Which will work out of the box which means all your AMP and NON-AMP pages will be same.
It’s pretty easy for you to set up because it works out of the box.
How to Setup AMP Page builder.
- You can purchase the Extension from this URL Page Builder Compatibility for AMP
- Click on Buy Now button this page redirect to download this
extension .Which type of package you wantsjust select that package.
- Once you Purchase the plugin goto Account area and download the zip file.
How To Install / Upload Zip File
- Login to WordPress Admin option panel –> Plugins –> Add New –> Upload Plugin –> Choose file (Navigate to your Downloads folder then Select Downloaded zip file) –> Install Now –> Activate.
- From the dashboard we go to the left-hand side in Menu bar go to AMP option panel -> Settings -> Divi Builder Support.
Scroll down a little to see this option
- AMP Divi Compatibility: Once you enable this option Divi builder support it looks similar in Non-AMP(normal website) and AMP website.
- Enter CSS URL: In this textarea, Add your custom plugin CSS links(URL) to get similar output like non-AMP and you can separate CSS URL by a comma.
- Enter Custom CSS: In this textarea, you can enter your custom CSS code. If you want some CSS specific changes on your side, so add your CSS code here.
- Load Fontawesome: Once you enable this option all font awesome will be supported in AMP.
- Done! The Page Builder will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
How to set custom front page created with Divi builder
If you want to show this page on your homepage of AMP site then you need to turn on the static front page from amp general settings and select that page, which you have built with Divi builder and that will be displayed on your AMP homepage.
Go to AMP option panel -> Settings -> General -> Enable Homepage option -> select custom front page option and then click on the “Save change” button.
Demo Of Non-AMP
To view of Non-AMP on Divi click here
Demo Of AMP
It is similarl like
To watch more demo of Divi click here
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.