First of all, this is just a WARNING. It is NOT an error. AMP pages will still get indexed and displayed in Google’s search results. it’s just one of the Google new requirements.
If you are facing this type of Warnings we have two solutions to solve this
According to Google, Below are the Image required properties:
1. Images should be at least 1200 pixels wide.
2. Every page must contain at least one image (whether or not you include markup). Google will pick the best image to display in Search results based on the aspect ratio and resolution, etc.
3. Images must be in .jpg, .png, or .gif format.
You can read more from Here:
Below is the screenshot of the Google Search Console (webmaster tool ) with the warnings
we have already fixed this issue and pushed in 0.9.97.27 version. Please update to this version but If you still have any issues/problems after updating also then please contact our support team.
1. For Jetpack user try this solution
If you are using the “Jetpack performance” plugin then disable Image Performance option.
Go to WordPress dashboard -> Jetpack -> Performance -> Enable image performance option
2. For Yoast user try this solution
If you are using the “Yoast” plugin then you need to enable Yoast SEO plugin for this first you need to install Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP plugin.
After installing you will find this option in WordPress Dashboard -> Structure Data -> Settings -> Compatibility
Please refer to the below steps and checked the box of Yoast in the Compatibility section of the options panel and save it.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.