There are three ways to Add Auto Ads in AMP:
1. With the help of AdsforWP plugin.
You can download ADSforWP Plugin from here.
After installing this plugin Ads option will be displayed on the WordPress dashboard ->Ads Option -> create new Ads.
- First Select the AdSense Option then Select the type Ads “Auto Ads” then you need to enter the data client ID ( publisher ID )
- Click on Publish button your Auto Ads will be displayed on AMP pages.
2. With the help of Advanced AMP ADS extension.
You can download Advanced AMP ADS extension from here.
- First, Go to WordPress admin area ->AMP option panel -> Advanced AMP ADS.
- AMP Auto Ads: Once you enable this option script will automatically be added in the head tag.
- AMP Auto Ads Code: In this textarea, you need to paste the Auto Ads code from Google AdSense.
- Click on saves change button your Auto Ads will be displayed on AMP pages.
3. With the help of our AMPforWP plugin.
- First, go to WordPress admin area ->AMP option panel -> Settings -> Advance settings.
- Enter HTML in Header: In head tag, you need to add Auto Ads script tag.
- Enter HTML in Body (beginning of body tag): In body tag, you need to add Auto Ads tag.
- Click on save changes button your Auto Ads will be displayed on AMP pages.
Troubleshooting of No anchor element found in Auto Ads :
- Use standard ads instead of the Auto ads. because google Auto Ads are like experimental ads by Google.
- You can display your Ads in a certain area by using standard Ads.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.