The Events Calendar is now compatible with our AMPforWP Plugin.
The Events Calendar is a free WordPress plugin available on the WordPress.org plugin repository. which has Advanced features including recurring events, ticket sales, publicly submitted events, new views, Facebook event integration and more can be added through it
If you are using Events calendar for your Non- AMP version and the same you want Event calendar for the AMP version also then you need to purchase our extension.
- Download The Events Calendar for AMP extension from the account area
- Upload and Activate
- Done! The Events Calendar for AMP will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
How to create Events Calendar in Non-AMP
1. First go to WordPress dashboard -> Events -> click on Add New
- Title: First you need to enter the title of the event
- Visual Editor: In visual editor box you can add a description.
The Events Calendar :
- Time & Date: In this option, you can set Time & Date for events.
- Location: In this option, you can select the venue from the drop-down list.
- Organizers: In this option, you can select the organizer.
- Event Website: in this option, you can add URL.
- Event Cost: In this option, you can set Currency Symbol and cost for the event
After following the above steps TEC will work perfectly in Non-AMP version but in AMP it will only work if you have our Event Calendar in AMP extension.
Single Event Output
Event Calendar Output
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.