A user asked: I looked at using the Ad section for this, but I see you can only use real ad networks, not just banners, or content of your choice.
Follow the simple steps:
Step 1: Install the Advanced AMP ads extension
Step 2: Go to WordPress admin area ->AMP option panel -> Advanced AMP ADS.
This is the example of Code
That Text-area is AMP HTML enabled, so in order to add a banner, you can use below HTML code:
Note: Replace the website URL and Image banner URL with yours and save it.
In the Advertisement section, we provide users to place Ad in 4 possible places. These are free Ads option you can display your ads in 4 places.
- Incontent Ad#1: First enable this option.
- Advertisement Type: Select the Custom Advertisement Option.
- Custom Ads incontent Ads Position: Select after how many paragraphs your ads should show.
- Advertisement Code: In this field, you can add your custom Advertisement code for any third party companies who provide AMP compatible code or you can also add images.
- Click on the “Save changes” button.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.