In order to Integrate Teads in AMP version of your website using AMP for WP plugin, first you need to purchase and install Advanced AMP Ads plugin.
Here is a tutorial on how to install Advanced AMP Ads > Install Advanced AMP Ads
Step 1: After installing you will find this option in WordPress Dashboard -> AMP optin -> Go to Advanced AMP Ads settings.
Step 2: Here We have 4 Incontent Ad which you want just Enable Incontent Ad option.
Step 3: In Advertisement Type, you need to Select the Custom Advertisement Option from the drop-down menu..
Step 4: In this option, you need to enter Teads Ads code this code is directly added into the body tag.
Step 5: In this option “Custom Ads incontent Ads Position” Select after how many paragraphs your ads should show.
This is the example of Code
<amp-ad width="300" height="1" type="teads" data-pid="42266" layout="responsive">
In data-pid, Pid stands for Page ID. You can get Page ID from your Teads Dashboard.
- Advertisement Code: In this field, you can add your custom Advertisement code for any third-party companies who provide AMP-compatible code or you can also add images.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button.
Here are the Places where you can Output Teads Code
- Using Advanced AMP Ads, you can place Teads in AMP in 7 different places, since Advanced AMP Ads provides 7 Ad slots excluding Sticky Ad.
- You can also use the above code in your AMP posts and AMP pages without the need of any other plugin. But make sure, you place this Ad code in Custom AMP Editor so that this will be displayed only in AMP.
- You can even place the Above Code in Special Widget Slots Created by Our plugin. i.e., AMP Above Loop & AMP Below Loop.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.