Here is the step to create a custom front page in AMP:
- First go to WordPress Admin area -> AMP option panel ->Settings -> click on General.
2. Custom Front Page: If you want to Display a Static Front Page on your AMP Website, you can enable FrontPage option. It will Set Custom FrontPage as Homepage
3. Select Page as FrontPage: When you enable Custom AMP front page, make sure you select a Page from the drop-down menu to use it as Static FrontPage.
4. Title on Static Front Page: If you want to Display the title of Static FrontPage you can enable this option.
5. After that click on the “Save Changes” button.
The Output of the custom front page in AMP:
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.