Its allows you to display a list of related posts on your single posts and which makes them more relevant and more likely to be of interest to your readers.
You will find this option in the WordPress Dashboard -> Navigate to AMP option panel -> Design -> Single -> Enable “Related Posts” option.
- Related Post: Related post on post pages can be controlled from Single Section. Here you can choose a specific category from which you want to show related posts.
- Related Post By: By using this option we have two list categories and Tags once we select this option that post type will be displayed on a single page.
- Image: Once you enable this option you can display image along with the title.
- Excerpt: Once you enable this option you can display excerpt along with the title and image.
- Link to Non-AMP: If you enable this option this link will be redirected to Non-AMP single pages.
- Sort Related Posts Randomly: Once you enable this option In-content post display randomly.
- Number of Related Post: You can also control Number of related posts to show on Single Posts. By default, it is 3.
- By Last X Days: If you enable this option you can target which number of you want to display the related posts
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.