MGID has integrated with AMPforWp plugins, allowing you to easily add our widget’s code to a publisher’s AMP page.
In Our Core Plugin, we are providing six slots of Ads.
- You will find the option in the WordPress Dashboard -> Navigate to AMP -> Settings -> Advertisement -> Enable the “Ad#1” option -> In AD Type select “MGID” option -> Now you need three things – Data Publisher, Data Widget and Data Container.
Follow the simple steps to get all this ID’s from MGID Account.
Step 1: First of all Signup/login at MGID Account.
Step 2: To find your “Data Publisher, Data Widget and Data Container ” go to your MGID Dashboard and on the bottom website click.
Step 3: Next, click here to get the code
Step 4: You can copy the code from the MGID dashboard Data Publisher, Data Widget and Data Container and paste this in MGID Ads
Step 5: Now enter the six slots of Ads Ad Type, Width, Height, Data Publisher, Data Widget and Data Container like below the screenshot.
- AD Type: Once you select MGID option from Advertisement type below the option will appear like below the screenshot.
- Width: In this field enter the width of Ads.
- Height: In this field enter the height of Ads.
- Data Publisher: In this field, you need to enter the Data Publisher.
- Data Widget: In this field, you need to enter the Data Widget ID from MGID Account.
- Data Container: In this field, you need to enter the Data Container.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Publish” button and the ads will be displayed on your AMP page.
The Output of MGID Ads in AMP
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.