In-Content Related Post: Once you enable this option this insert Related Posts between the content will be shown in a single page.
You will find this option in the WordPress Dashboard -> Navigate to AMP option panel -> Design -> Single -> Enable “In-Content Related Post” option.
- In-content Related Post by: In this option, there are two option “Tags” and “Categories” as per your requirement, you can choose those option.
- Sort Related Posts Randomly: Once you enable this option In-content post display randomly
- Display No. of Related Posts: In this field, you need to enter No. of related posts
- Related Post Display: In this option, there are two option “After 50% of Content” and “X number of paragraphs” as per your requirement, you can choose those options and then click on the “Save Changes” button.
- After 50% of Content: Once you select this “After 50% of Content” option it makes your In-Content Related Post Appear After half of your content.
- X number of paragraphs: Once you select this “X number of paragraphs” option “Related Post After No. of Paragraphs” option will be displayed in this option you need to enter No. of paragraphs it makes your In-Content Related Post Appear After No. of paragraphs of your content.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.