WordPress has a simple way to create Image Gallery. You can easily create a gallery with images in the media library or upload new images. And WordPress gallery is user and mobile friendly. Now Accelerated Mobile Pages also supports Image Gallery Carousel in unique Eye Catching way. In this Mini Guide Let us see How to Add Image Gallery Carousel in AMP Version.
Adding Image Gallery Carousel in AMP Version
Follow the simple steps:
1. First, Go to WordPress Admin Panel –> Create Now Post / Page –> Click on Add Media.
2. Next, Click on the Add Media.
3. Click on the Create Gallary option and Existing Images or Upload New Images –> Click on Create a new gallery.
4. After that click on Insert gallery button –>Publish.
5. Successfully Image Gallery Carousel created.
In AMP we have Three Gallery Designs.
- Carousel with Thumbnail
- Grid With Lightbox
First Go to WordPress admin area -> AMP option panel ->Design ->Single.
Next, Scroll down you can see this option WordPress Content Gallery.
Select Gallery Designs: In this option, you can select the design which you want to use in the AMP version.
Lightbox for Gallary: If you enable this option lightbox will be displayed in AMP.
Now Let see How it looks like in AMP.
The Output of Carousel
The Output of Carousel with Thumbnail
The Output of Grid With Lightbox
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.