There are 4 designs in AMPforWP
When you activate the AMPforWP plugin, by default it will be Swift . You can change the design using Theme selector.
Follow the Step for Change the Theme Of AMP:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to your sidebar. Head on over to AMP option panel.
2. Go to Design Option as shown in the below screenshot.
3. After that click on the Design Option -> Themes , Themes Selector option will be display on your screen.
4. When you click on Themes Selector option list will be display.
5. You can even select your own AMP Theme from Theme Selector.
6. Click on the Save Changes button.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.