You can integrate WPForms integration in AMP with the help of an extension called WP Forms for AMP.
It’s pretty easy for you to set up because it works out of the box.
Here are a few simple steps to using WP Forms for AMP.
After downloading WP Forms for AMP on your Desktop follow the below-given steps.
1. Go to Plugins > Add New then click on Upload Plugin.
2. WP Forms for AMP. is a Paid Plugin Extension. You won’t find that extension in the WordPress Plugin directory. So you have to upload this plugin after purchasing.
- Click on Upload Plugin
- then choose ” WP Forms for AMP. ” Extension from which you already downloaded after purchase.
- After that, Click on Install Now
3. After Uploading the plugin, Click on Activate Plugin.
4. Done! The contact forms will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
How to add WP forms for AMP in Post/Page
Create new Post /Page and in this posts, Add Form option will be shown.
Once you click on Add Form option this popup messages will be shown. You need to select the form page and click on the Add form button.
Shortcode will appear on the post.
Click on update button see the output on the browser.
The output of WP Forms in AMP
NOTE: This extension requires WP Forms, which is a commercial plugin.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.
How does one modify the style or presentation of the forms?
I have a basic contact us form with the “Field Size” specified as “Small” on every field within WP Forms builder. In AMPforWP Page Builder, I shortcode call it within a “Text” module. The form presents fine, but is far too wide and causes all fields to go off right side of screen. “First” and “Last” fields also appear strangely forced into overlapping. Modifying the container size, padding or margins on anything yields no change. Not finding any information about this anywhere.
Actually appears its still functional and writing in the box doesn’t cause text to go off the edge (despite the edge of the box does). It still looks atrocious, at any rate.
Will you please contact our technical team from here- https://ampforwp.com/support/ they will help you as soon as possible.