If you are facing the”Leave a comment button is not redirecting to non-amp when mobile redirection is enabled” for this follow the below instructions:
There are 2 ways to solve this issue
1. Disable Mobile Redirection Option
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to your sidebar. Head on over to the AMP option panel -> Click on Settings -> Advance Settings -> Disable “Mobile Redirection” option and then click on the “Save Changes” button.
2. Buy our “Comment Form for AMP” paid extension
Here are a few simple steps to place a Comment Form for AMP.
- Comment Form for AMP is a Paid Plugin Extension. You won’t find that extension in the WordPress Plugin directory. So you have to upload this plugin after purchasing.
- Click on Upload Plugin
- then choose “ Comment Form for AMP” Extension from which you already downloaded after purchase.
- After that, click on Install Now
- After Uploading the plugin, click on Activate Plugin.
- Successfully Activating the Extension Plugin.
- After Activating the extension you need to set up options of Comments form for this follow this tutorial.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.