Newspaper Theme was created with Drag & Drop AMP Page builder which allows you to create a dynamic homepage on AMP with News ticker, several types of category block designs with options like category selection, post counts, color pickers & many other options.
Here are the steps:
1. After Installing the AMP Newspaper theme please activate it from the plugins area.
Enable the Page Builder option from the AMP Settings Panel and save it. After you activate the newspaper theme, the Legacy Page Builder option is displayed in the panel.
2. From the dashboard we go to left-hand side in Menu bar go to AMP option panel -> Settings -> Advanced Settings.
3. Next, scroll down to the Advanced Settings option at the bottom of the screen enable Legacy Page Builder (widgets) option. After that click on the save changes button.
4. Create a New Page as Homepage for the AMP and then select the Page Builder (AMP) option and save it.
5. From the dashboard we go to left-hand side in Menu bar go to AMP option panel -> Settings ->General in this option you can enable the Homepage support in AMP and select the Custom Frontpage as a Homepage For AMP and save it.
6. Then to set the AMP Modules in the Page Builder
- Go to Appearance then click on Widgets and then
- Drag and drop the modules into the Page Builder (AMP) [Legacy] option as per your requirement.
In Page Builder (AMP) [Legacy] option we have three visits for Newspaper Theme.
- AMP News Ticker.
- AMP News Block #1.
- AMP News Block #2.
Now your AMP site is ready.
The output of AMP News Ticker in Newspaper Theme:
The output of AMP News Block #1 in Newspaper Theme:
The output of AMP News Block #2 in Newspaper Theme:
If You want to visit this output click here.
How to Add Newspaper Theme for AMP’s Single Settings Option Panel:
Follow the simple steps here:
- From the dashboard we go to the left-hand side in Menu bar go to AMP option panel -> Design -> Single.
2. In single option, you need to click newspaper theme settings link.once you click this link redirect to setting option.
3. In this Setting option, you can change the setting of Header, HomePage, Single, Footer, Translation. After that click on the save changes button.