The California Consumer Privacy Act is a state statute intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California, United States.
You can integrate CCPA with the help of an extension called CCPA for AMP
Here are a few simple steps to place CCPA for AMP.
After downloading CCPA on your Desktop follow the below-given steps.
Step 1 – Go to Plugins – > Add New then click on Upload Plugin.
Step 2 – CCPA for AMP is a Paid Plugin Extension. You won’t find that extension in the WordPress Plugin directory. So you have to upload this plugin after purchasing.
- Click on Upload Plugin
- then choose “CCPA for AMP” Extension from which you already downloaded after purchase.
- After that, click on Install Now
3. After Uploading the plugin, Click on Activate Plugin
After installing this plugin the first thing you need to do is go to your WordPress admin area and click on AMP option panel -> Settings -> Notice Bae & GDPR option.
Scroll down a little to see this option
- CCPA Compliancy: Enable this option to use CCPA on your AMP website.
- CCPA Designs: There are two types of CCPA Design which type of design wants you can select.
- Headline: In this field, you need to enter the Headline for CCPA.
- Accept Button Text: It will be the Text which you want to show on CCPA. Some examples of Accept Button Text are, ‘Accept’ and can be anything of your choice.
- Message to Visitor: This is the message that you want to share with the audience
- For More information: Text before the privacy page button.
- Reject Button Text: It will be the Text which you want to show on CCPA. Some examples of Reject Button Text are, ‘Reject’ and can be anything of your choice.
- Privacy Page Settings: Once you select this option you can change Privacy Page Settings.
- Select the Privacy Page: In this option select the Privacy Page to display.
- Privacy Page Button Text: It will be the Text which you want to show on Privacy Page Button Text. Some examples of Reject Button Text are, ‘Read More’ and can be anything of your choice.
The output of the CCPA For AMP
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.