AMP Teaser automatically clips the content based on your selection and then adds a button at the end which will lead the visitor to the non-AMP version.
Here are the steps:
- Download and Install AMP Teaser.
- Upload and Activate
- Done! The AMP Teaser will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
You will find this option in WordPress Dashboard -> AMP option panel -> Navigate to AMP Teaser option -> Settings
- Teaser: First enable “Teaser” option
- Display on Post Types: Select the Post types here where you want to display teaser in AMP.
- Position: In this option, you can change the Teaser position.
- Teaser Button Name: In this field, you can change the name of the Teaser button.
- Button Font Size: In this field, you can change the font size of the Teaser button.
- Button Text Color: In this field, you can change the text color of the Teaser button.
- Button Color: In this field, you can change the color of the Teaser button.
The output of the AMP Teaser
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.