It allows you to add Conversion & Goals Tracking in AMP. Using this extension you can easily add multiple links and form submissions conversion & goals tracking to your google analytics.
Step 1 – First, you need to purchase and install the Conversion Goals Tracking for AMP plugin.
Here are the steps:
- Download and Install Conversion Goals Tracking for AMP.
- Upload and Activate
- Done! The Conversion Goals Tracking for AMP will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
Step 2 – You will find this option in WordPress Dashboard -> AMP option panel -> Settings -> Analytic ->Enable “Conversion Tracking for GA” option -> Click on the “Add” button -> Select “Link Tracking” option and then click on the “Go” button like below the screenshot.
Step 3 – Once you click on the “Go” button you need to feel the information like below the screenshot.
- Link ID: In this filed which id you want to track place that id name here.
- Event Name: As per your requirement you can add the event name.
- Event Category: Here you have to add the Event Category name which you have placed in your google analytics while setting up the Goal.
- Event Action: Here you have to add the Event Action name which you have placed in your google analytics while setting up the Goal.
To make it easy, we have created a video also
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.