You can integrate Gravity Forms integration in AMP with the help of an extension called Gravity Forms for AMP.
It’s pretty easy for you to setup because it works out of the box.
Here are a few simple steps to place Gravity Forms for AMP
After downloading Gravity Forms for AMP on your Desktop follow the below-given steps.
Step 1 – Go to Plugins -> Add New then click on Upload Plugin.
Step 2 – Gravity Forms for AMP is a Paid Plugin Extension. You won’t find that extension in the WordPress Plugin directory. So you have to upload this plugin after purchasing.
- Click on Upload Plugin
- then choose “Gravity Forms for AMP” Extension from which you already downloaded after purchase.
- After that, click on Install Now
Step 3 – After Uploading the plugin, Click on Activate Plugin
Step 4 – After Activating the Extension Plugin, The Gravity Forms will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
The overview of Settings/Options in Gravity Forms
The first thing you need to do is go to your WordPress admin area and click on AMP option panel -> AMP Gravity Forms.
- Show Form On All Pages: If you want Gravity Form on all the pages then enable this option.
- Form ID: In this field enter Gravity Form ID.
- Above Content: If you want Gravity Form above the Content then enable this option.
- Below Content: If you want Gravity Form below the Content then enable this option.
- Above Footer: If you want Gravity Form above the footer then enable this option.
- ReCAPTCHA v3: Once you enable the Recaptcha v3 feature for more details of this option Click Here.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.