You can integrate Gravity Forms integration in AMP with the help of an extension called Gravity Forms for AMP.
It’s pretty easy for you to setup because it works out of the box.
Here are a few simple steps to place Gravity Forms for AMP
After downloading Gravity Forms for AMP on your Desktop follow the below-given steps.
Step 1 – Go to Plugins -> Add New then click on Upload Plugin.
Step 2 – Gravity Forms for AMP is a Paid Plugin Extension. You won’t find that extension in the WordPress Plugin directory. So you have to upload this plugin after purchasing.
- Click on Upload Plugin
- then choose “Gravity Forms for AMP” Extension from which you already downloaded after purchase.
- After that, click on Install Now
Step 3 – After Uploading the plugin, Click on Activate Plugin
Step 4 – After Activating the Extension Plugin, The Gravity Forms will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
The overview of Settings/Options in Gravity Forms
The first thing you need to do is go to your WordPress admin area and click on AMP option panel -> AMP Gravity Forms.
- Show Form On All Pages: If you want Gravity Form on all the pages then enable this option.
- Form ID: In this field enter Gravity Form ID.
- Above Content: If you want Gravity Form above the Content then enable this option.
- Below Content: If you want Gravity Form below the Content then enable this option.
- Above Footer: If you want Gravity Form above the footer then enable this option.
- ReCAPTCHA v3: Once you enable the Recaptcha v3 feature for more details of this option Click Here.
The Output of AMP Gravity Forms
How to add Sticky Form in Gravity Forms
- You will find this option in WordPress Dashboard -> Navigate to the AMP option panel -> AMP Gravity Form-> Enable Sticky Form option.
- Sticky Form: Once you enable this option sticky form will be displayed on the AMP site.
- Contact form ID: In this field, you need to enter the Gravity form ID which you want to show on all AMP sites.
- Form Headline: Once you enable this option form headline will be displayed on the AMP site.
- Button Background Color: In this field, you can change the button background color of the Gravity Form.
- Headline Text Color: In this field, you can change the Headline Text Color of the Gravity Form.
The Output of Sticky Form
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.