You can integrate bbPress forums integration in AMP with the help of an extension called bbPress forums for AMP. It’s pretty easy for you to setup because it works out of the box.
After downloading bbPress forums on your Desktop follow the below given steps.
1. Go to Plugins > Add New then click on Upload Plugin.
2. bbPress forums for AMP is a Paid Plugin Extension. You won’t find that extension in the WordPress Plugin directory. So you have to upload this plugin after purchasing.
- Click on Upload Plugin
- then choose ” bbPress forums ” Extension from which you already downloaded after purchase.
- After that, Click on Install Now
3. After Uploading the plugin, Click on Activate Plugin.
Done! The Forum will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
NOTE: This extension requires bbPress forums, which is a commercial plugin.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.