You can integrate WooCommerce Compatibility in AMP with the help of an extension called WooCommerce Pro for AMP.
In this article, we’ll explain how to add Woocommerce in AMP.
It’s pretty easy for you to set up because it works out of the box.
Here are the steps:
- Download and Install from the accounts area.
- Go to Plugins > Add New then click on Upload Plugin.
3. Advanced AMP Ads is a Paid Plugin Extension. You won’t find that extension in the WordPress Plugin directory. So you have to upload this plugin after purchasing.
- Click on Upload Plugin
- then choose ” Advance AMP Ads ” Extension from which you already downloaded after purchase.
- After that, Click on Install Now
4. After Uploading the plugin, Click on Activate Plugin
5. That’s all, you have successfully installed your Woocommerce extension.
How to select products custom post type from AMP setting panel.
First, navigate to AMP option panel -› Settings -> General in your WordPress dashboard.
Custom post types: Once you select products custom post type amp support will enable for all your products. After that click on the save change button.
Done! The WooCommerce pages such as Shop, Products pages, and archive pages will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
NOTE: This extension requires WooCommerce, which is a free and an open source plugin.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.