How to Install & Activate AMP for WP Plugin:
1. To install AMP for WP plugin, follow the below given steps.
- Go to Plugins > Click on Add New
- Search for AMP for WP
- In the results page look for AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages by Ahmed Kaludi, Mohammed Kaludi.
- Click on Install Now
2. After Installing AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages, Activate the plugin.
3. In order to make AMP for WP work, you need to Install Official AMP Plugin by Automattic. So click on Continue Installation.
4.Clicking on Continue Installation will re-direct you to Add Plugins Page, where you have to Install AMP Plugin developed by Automattic.
5. After installing AMP plugin by Automattic, Activate it.
6. After Installing & Activating both Plugins Go to AMP settings. From getting started you can read User Documentation, Developer Docs and many more.
Recommended things to do After Activation
After Activating AMP for WP, here are few Recommended to do!
- Go to AMP settings
- Click on Structured Data
- Upload the logo you want to show in Google Structured Data.
- Upload the Image you want to show as Placeholder Image
- Finally, Click on Save Changes.
We also recommend you to Add Google Analytics ID
- Go Analytics Tab
- Choose Google Analytics from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Google Analytics ID