If you are using AMP WooCommerce then we’ve got a good news for you. We have just released a new update with several bug fixes and improvements. If you are using that plugin, then I recommend you to update it ASAP.
Here is the changelog:
- Fixed Meta Viewport issue #17
- Style not getting stripped in product_description #15
- Sticky Social Icons are adding twice http://take.ms/2qbOR #19
- AmpforWP Design 3 Support Added #18
- Amp-Carousel Script are now added properly
- Gallery needs proper CSS in Design 1 #1
- Add External product URL Support #11
- Make sure WC CSS is adding only in WC pages, not all AMP page #20
- amp-carousel .js is getting added even on non-product pages #16
- Minor CSS bugs and code cleanup
Here is an insight: We are working on a big AMP WooCommerce Update – WINK! 😉
Thank you so much for using the plugin.
As always, You keep giving feedback and we will keep implementing it! 🙂