We have just pushed another update to the plugin. It includes one of the most requested features, the Facebook Instant Articles Support, with some improvements of course.
Let’s have a look at the changelog:
- Facebook Instant Articles Support #862
- Exclude Some Pages from Mobile Redirection #914
- After 0.9.53 update amp-social-share js missing (critical issue) #924
- Hooks added in Header (above and below)
- View non AMP[Code improvement] #928
- Pages are not supposed to show meta like this, especially Categories #894
- Monarch plugin having design issues #925
- Show AMP Hide AMP Check Box Fixes #794
I would like to thank all the plugin users and WP community in general for the amazing feedback.
As always, You keep reporting the bugs and we will keep fixing them