It’s always a joy to announce a release that is ready to be shipped on schedule. We had some internal confusions over the 0.9.52, so we decided to skip the version and bumped it to 0.9.53.
I’m personally very happy with this update, we were able to solve some of the issues that started to almost co-exist, but our hardworking team has solved those issues and closed those tickets forever!
Let’s quickly see what else has changed:
- Compatibility Issue with Rocket Lazy Load plugin #907
- Link color issue with UX of Color Pickers in Design 3 #731
- amp-analytics js appears more than once when Google tag manager is used #885
- SEO by SQUIRRLY is adding analytics twice #678
- Fatal error when WPSEO is activated #900
- Design 3 Sticky header should have an option #625
- Search form was enhanced, it can now be used on the websites without https certificate. That will certainly fix a lot of validation issues. #912
- Yandex Metrika support in AMP #585
- Histats Analytics Support #880
- Chartbeat Analytics Support #882
- Do not strip Rel from anchor tags #790
- Design close Resulting Blank Screen in AMP Site #642
- Logo size is not applying #817
- AMP Publisher logo guidelines #162
- Remove amp-social-share extension .js from Custom Frontpage #899
- Add compatibility with Sassy Social Share #679
- Remove Disallowed ‘like’ tag from Facebook Like button by Ultimate Facebook plugin
I would like to thank all the plugin users and WP community in general for the amazing feedback.
As always, You keep reporting the bugs and we will keep fixing them