We are excited to release 0.8.2 of AMP Toolbox.
Here is the highlight of this update:
Custom AMP FrontPage
You can now setup a custom frontpage on the AMP version of the homepage.
Single posts will now display the featured image automatically along with an option to enable/disable from the options.
New Mobile Friendly Advertisement sizes
We have got a request from Raju PP for this and we thought that this was really necessary for users so we have added 200×50 or 320×50 AD sizes for Adsense.
Single Post Pagination Option
You can now enable and disable the post pagination (next/previous) from the options panel.
You can now enable RTL (Right To left) language support for the AMP.
Notifications by @nicholasgriffintn
Props to Nicholas Griffin, You can now notify the users with a notification message. It can be used for EU cookie law compliance, discount offer or just some news.
- Gaping if the Meta was turned off.
- Analytics was not fetching the user id properly.
- Page was not using the post template along with the AD support.
- AMP Endpoint support for Paged when the front page is active.
- UI improvement of Admin panel
- Few Validation issues fixed
Keep reporting the bugs and we will keep fixing them