Hey Guys, It really makes me happy to announce that we have built a Mobile redirection feature within the AMP for WP plugin, which allows you to redirect all the mobile visitors directly to the AMP version.
WHY!, you may ask? Because more than 50% of your traffic is from mobile and you aren’t doing anything to improve their user experience, which means you are falling behind on SEO and it can result in lower SERPS. Lightning fast mobile version means faster User experience means more engagement which directly results in the lower bounce rate.
Let’s see what’s new in this update
- AMP Mobile Redirection Feature added. It can be turned on from Dashboard > General and then Mobile Redirection. [New Feature] – This was the highlight this update.
- Archive title and description added [Improvement]
- Improved the Speed of the AMP version #321 [Improvement]
- Anchor link was not closing fixed #328 [Bug Fix]
- Typo in Trailingslashit function which resulted in some issues in the Homepage version [Bug Fix]
You keep reporting the bugs and we will keep fixing them