We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our extension AMP CF7.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update in your WordPress dashboard. Please go to Plugin section in your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
Here is the changelog Version 1.6:
- Bug Fixed:
- Resolved the blacklist sanitizer path.
- Div and li tag removed from the submit input tag to resolved the success & error message box.
- Honeypot field issue fixed.
- Features Added:
- AMP by Automattic compatibility added.
- WP AMP by teamdev compatibility added.
- Form Submission with ajax feature.
- Option added to show the contact form on all AMP pages( This option available in AMPforWP plugin).
- Widget compatibility added.
- SiteOrigin widget compatibility added.
- Option added to show the contact form on all AMP posts( This option available in AMPforWP plugin).
Thank you so much for using the plugin.
As always, You keep giving feedback and we will keep implementing it! 🙂