For the last few week, we haven’t pushed an update and we mentioned in few places that a big update is coming, with updated page builder and new default design. We have a good and a bad news for you. Good news is Swift theme and Page builder is ready and fully working. But the bad news is (actually not the bad news) it will take couple more weeks to get finished and can be released to the public.
By working on this major update we did a very unusual thing, we did not push any updates in last one month. So, we took a resolution at the beginning of this year to push an updated every week in 2018. We are planning to push 52 updates this year and will be more consistent with the update. Also, to reflect this mindset we named our milestone likewise, we named this milestone to W1.
Hope we will be able to continue to work hard and improve the plugin and update on time.
Here is the list of issues fixed in this update.
- Remove unneeded
attachment_url_to_postid()call in the logo component. Props @nash-ye #1518
- Add Text Domain in plugin header. Props @robertsky #1477
- OneSignal AMP Web Push Fixes. Props @jasonpang #1540
- Related Posts Image stretching in Design 3 AMP theme Framework #1482
- RTL option must be integrated into AMP theme Framework #1562
DOMDocument::loadHTML():Attribute itemprop redefined warning fixed #1539
- Created an option to add Author bio article in Facebook Instant Article #1521
- Options to add push notification button above and below the content #1571
- Copy the Content button for Custom Post types #1532
- Alexa Metrics Compatibility added #1536
- Logo styling added with amp_logo. So styling can work with AMP Theme Framework. #1520
- Content parsing login improved, so it will not through any warnings if the content has only 1 paragraph. #1523
- Debug Warnings removed #1564
- Caption in the Gallery creating validation errors Fixed. #1549
- Tables Link color should be as same as the link of the body #1559
- Separate options for In-Content related posts #1546
- WebPage Schema Type added in Structured Data options #1558
- Fatal Error fixed with
mb_detect_encoding( )after enabling the minify option #1494
- Content blank or fatal errors due to itemscope and itemtype, fixed. #1570
- Performance improved. Due to
Thanks to each and every single user of the plugin and the AMP & WP Community. You can check the complete milestone of this update here.
And Special thank you to Jason Pang, Robert Sim and Nashwan Doaqan for contributing to the plugin.
A very happy new year to you, have a great year ahead. Hope and wish you achieve all your goals in 2018.
As always, You keep giving the feedback and we will keep implementing them!