I’m very pleased to announce you that we have just released an update that closes 13 tickets.
Below you can find the information about the issues resolved in this update.
* Improvement: Need to clear amp treeshaking css for reset section button. #3916
* Improvement: Need to add easy table of contents in extension list #3922
* Fixed: If hide amp hide on post or pages from anywhere then that needs to redirect to 301 #3767
* Fixed: Need to add filter in “wp_localize_script” #3764
* Fixed: Need to add preload key requests for font icons #3752
* Fixed: Advance footer options should not be hidden by default #3652
* Fixed: Button Rel Attribute #3872
* Fixed: Need to update the PWA for WP extension from the options panel #3888
* Fixed: “View AMP” Button Showing CSS on frontend #3890
* Fixed: Images get streched in new version of the AMP FOR WP Plugin #3914
* Fixed: Need to remove one signal push notification button in pages. #3874
* Fixed: when images are placed along with the anchor tag in gallery module of guntenberg editor the image src is getting unknown in AMP #3923
* Fixed: When RTL is enabled,the menu in header is going to right but the elements in right are not moved to left. #3881