In this update, we have added a new feature called “Addon Mode“. Which means that we now will be able to use the AMPforWP with the AMP by Automattic as well. Our aim is to provide important features to a wider audience and most importantly, providing a solution. It does not make sense for us to make a solution and limit them only to the AMPforWP users.
We want to help each and every single user who can make use of our solutions, so that’s why we have opened our gates to AMP by Automattic as well. So, if the AMP by Automattic is installed, AMPforWP will act as an addon of it. Learn more about it here.
In 0.9.97.47 update we have addressed the following issues.
- Added: AMP by Automattic Compatibility integrated #2287
- Added: Click Mag WP Theme compatibility integrated #2796
- Added: New filter in contents-module of a page builder for raw HTML #3001
- Fixed: PHP Warning illegal string offset When AMP layout plugin activate #2951
- Fixed: CSS is getting broken in GoodLife theme #2673
- Fixed: PHP Debug errors in v0.9.97.46 #3011
- Fixed: Fatal error call to undefined method WPSEO_Options #3008
- Fixed: Proper escaping in Alexa Analytics #2984
Please do let us know your feedback.