Hey There, we are happy to announce 0.9.60 update of the plugin. Originally it was planned as a big update but then we decided to divide the milestone into three updates.
Over the last week, we have made some many updates and also announced the release of AMP WooCommerce Pro.
Let’s have a look at the Change log:
- Class added to ‘View non-amp’ anchor tag
- Params added properly to get rid of a warning #1077
- rel=”attachment noopener” generating validation errors #1090
- Breadcrumbs Support Added #701
- Enable / Disable button added for Navigation Menu #735
- Move the ad code for Instant Article down after the article #964
- Add analytics code of FB instant articles properly #1096
- datetime Tag not stripping properly #1043
- Mobile redirection on custom post types #1028 #1052
- Mobile Redirection causing extra redirect #879 #933
- Proper mobile redirection on Homepage #1052
- View non-amp on blog will redirect to blog
- Blog will redirect to blog irrespective of AMP Homepage option #871
- Don’t redirect if archive support is disabled #1052
- non-amp category pages should redirect to non-amp pages if turned off from Hide AMP #999
- Disable amp for forum plugin (wpforo) #592
- amphtml: url makes 301 redirection #1092
As always, You keep giving the feedback and we will keep implementing them 🙂
Love and support have been tremendous from the community! On behalf of our team, we’d like to you Thank you!