We were supposed to release this update last Saturday but there were some unexpected bumps on the road. Mohammed is now feeling much better now, however, it will take him one more week to fully recover. But I must say that the whole team gave their best to manage the work in this situation.
Let’s quickly see what’s changed:
- W3Total cache compatibility added
- RTL Support added for Right-to-Left language websites.
- Comments Pagination feature added
- WP-Rocket Compatibility added
- WPML Compatibility added
- Quantcast analytics support added
- ComScore support added
- Custom Yoast title support added #685
- WooCommerce Shortcode: Allows you to display WooCommerce Products. [amp-woocommerce num=6] will display the 6 products from WooCommerce. [amp-woocommerce num=6 link=noamp] will display 6 products but they will go to non-amp website, if you want to link to AMP version of the page then use [amp-woocommerce num=6 link=amp]
- Admin area UX improvements
- Adding notifications script in the correct way
- Comments now display on frontpage as well.
- Re-positioned non-amp Header link control to the right section.
- ?nonamp=1 only displays when the Mobile redirection is on
- Properly adding iFrame js.
- Custom Post type incompatibility fixed
- Widgets added to the Custom Frontpage.
- Stripping shortcodes from excerpts.
- Custom content on static frontpage had over riding issue #687
- Option added for controlling number of comments
- Welcome page should be shown only if user is “administrator” #696
- Digg Digg social share compatibility #694
- Removed unnecessary lines from Design 3
- Sanitized Archive Description to amp Compatible #659
- Author box now displays HTML properly #645
- Date added Design-3 in meta #583
- Options link was removed from wp-admin tool bar after a feedback from a user.
- Footer sub menus layout compatibility.
I would like to thank all the plugin users and WP community in general for the amazing feedback.
Once again, thanks to the whole team who are on this journey.
As always, You keep reporting the bugs and we will keep fixing them 🙂