We are very pleased to announce to you that we have just released an update and in that, we have closed 12 tickets, and below are the tickets which we have fixed in this update.
- Improvement: Added filter to modify GDPR popup output #4778
- Improvement: Added Polylang string translation support #4784
- Improvement: Added the IO Technologies company analytics tracking code. #4753
- Improvement: Added Ultimate Membership Pro Compatibility for AMP Extension #4790
- Improvement: Code improvements #4744
- Fixed: Validation error when the “OMGF | Host Google Fonts Locally” plugin is active #4775
- Fixed: Margin top added in the Twitter embed through the Gutenberg editor #4750
- Fixed: Truepush push notification not working in AMP #4644
- Fixed: The wrong amp HTML on category and tags when ?amp is selected #4780
- Fixed: Missing the amp-bind script tag #4776 Fixed: Two H1 tags appears in AMP #4786
- Fixed: Debug warnings #4767
- Fixed: Fallback images removed when Convert AMP to WP theme is enabled #4773
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve our AMP Plugin.