We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our Polylang For AMP.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update on your WordPress dashboard. Please go to the Plugin section on your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
So what has been fixed in this version?
- Resolved the issue of Homepage in breadcrumb list is not redirecting to the current language.
- Resolved the issue of Language switcher not working in Hamburger menu and in the alternative menu below the header as well.
- Resolved the issue of logo in the header points to the English version of the website instead of going to the current translated language.
- Resolved the issue of All static phrases still are not translated.
- Resolved the issue of Content for other languages not visible with URL Modofication Option enabled in Polylang.
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this Polylang For AMP.