Hey Guys, We’re so happy to announce the new update 0.9.1 of the AMP for WP plugin. The aim of this update was to do bug fixing and polish the code. Here is the list of things that were changed in this update.
- PHP7 Compatibility
- Pagination URLs (Prev & Next) was going to 404 ( #244 | #251 )
- Custom CSS not working in Design one (#249)
- Enhanced the translation panel by adding Textarea from Redux, which means that we’re able to allow HTML in footer like before (#260)
- How to remove “Powered by WordPress” from Design-1 of AMP ( #264 )
- Non-amp Homepage support added (#267)
- using get_avatar() (#259)
- Validation issue fixed: The attribute ‘rel’ may not appear in tag ‘div’ (#268)
- Validation Issue fixed: Script Tag removed from the content.
- Featured image in Design 1 in single #261
- After Fresh installation – a save is required Fixed
- Excerpt length controlled
- Design One has thumbnails on the Homepage
- Non-AMP link goes to the wrong page, issue fixed.
- Archive pages were broken, fixed.
- Option to Enable & Disable the Next/Previous links in Single
- WhatsApp sharing not working, issue fixed.
- Category Taxonomy has extra ‘:’ in the word.
- The word ‘Ago’ is now translatable.
- Yoast SEO with AMP compatibility issue fixed.
- Several Minor Polishing in the code
- Footer Ad gets covered by Sticky Social Icons (#269)
- Smaller image size when “image caption” is used in Design-2 (#263)
- Footer ad with Sticky Social bar issue fix
- Checked with WordPress 4.7
- Ad #1 was messing up with the title, issue fixed.
- Compatibility improved with AMP WooCommerce.
You keep reporting the bugs and we will keep fixing them
3 Comments on this post
We are going to use it today on our tourism Website. I hope everything goes well. http://honeymoonpackagesfrompakistan.com/
Thank you Punit! I really appreciate that!