Though we’re running a bit late than originally planned. I’m really happy to announce that we are ready with another update which includes several new features, bug fixes, and overall improvements.
Let’s quickly have a look at the changelog:
- OneSignal Push Notifications integration #807
- Vimeo embed support added
- SoundCloud embed support added
- Pinterest embed support added
- PlayBuzz embed support added
- DailyMotion embed support added
- Fix: Handle issues with data uri images in CSS #1033
- Fix attribute when adding AMP Mustache lib #1033
- Fix: Output CSS for feature image #1033
- An option added for users who don’t want to receive update notifications #1342
- Structured data nav improvement
- Sitenavigationelement has been implemented correctly for footer menu. #1345
- Style sanitization for Menu Items #1359
- Polylang flags support for menu #1360
- Mobile Redirection issues fixed #1173
Jetpack fatal error fixed #1355
- AMP Page Builder requires a button to be clicked, so the scripts are not running on the runtime making it easy on the edit screen page and avoid the possible script conflict.
- Needs proper CTA Bar’s styling. #1361
- Debug errors on archive pages #1353
- Preview shall only be loaded on click rather than in background #1331
- ampforwp_is_home() function code improved
- making sure scripts and styling is properly adding when sanitizing the sidebar #868
- All the backend css and js should be versioned, so it’s not cached. #1335
Thanks to each and every single user of the plugin and the AMP & WP Community.
As always, You keep giving the feedback and we will keep implementing them!