We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our AMP WooCommerce Pro.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update on your WordPress dashboard. Please go to Plugin section on your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
So what has been fixed in this version?
- Features Added:-
- Added support of Infinity Scroll in V2 & V3 layouts.
- Added support of FacetWP Plugin.
- Bugs Fixed:-
- Resolved the issue of Add to cart not working with Product Options for WooCommerce.
- Resolved the issue of Add to cart button is disappearing when user slides the product images.
- Resolved the Fatal error and issues on the shop/products page on iOS devices.
- Resolved the issue of Booking Calendar is not working properly.
- Resolved the issue of star ratings showing on product if having 0 ratings in the V2 layout.
- Resolved the issue of images not displaying in Archives with Fona Theme.
- Resolved the issue of Cart Page not showing in AMP if AMP Takeover is enabled.
- Resolved the issue of alt attribute value for the product image is not rendering.
- Resolved the Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_average_rating()
- Resolved the issue of Stock dependency not working for the variable product and the product quantity adding for the Add To Cart is not correct.
- Resolved the styling issue of Currency position.
- Resolved the issue of Pagination not appearing at the bottom.
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this AMP WooCommerce Plugin.