We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our AMP WooCommerce Pro.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update on your WordPress dashboard. Please go to Plugin section on your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
So what has been fixed in this version?
- Features Added:-
- My Account Support Added.
- Added Amp theme framework Header compatibility.
- Display type Support for Category Subcategory thumbnail Option Added.
- Added Login Support in Checkout Page.
- Added an hook after add_to_cart field.
- Added an hook above SKU ampwcpro_before_sku field.
- Bugs Fixed:-
- Translate Sale Text not working resolved.
- Display type” support for category (subcategory thumbnail option added.
- An Extra Div getting added which brakes styling resolved.
- Resolved the issue of recent products not displaying when selected from the AMP Pagebuilder’s Product Module.
- foreach() Warnings fixed.
- Fatal errors when Core Woocommerce is inactive resolved.
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this AMP WooCommerce Plugin.