We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update on your WordPress dashboard. Please go to the Plugin section on your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
So what has been fixed in this version?
- Bugs Fixed:-
- Resolved the issue of table of contents not working properly – Elementor
- Resolved the issue of CSS loading twice on Woocommerce product page – FlastSome( UX Builder )
- Resolved the issue of AMP WC layout not loading on product category page – Divi
- Resolved the issue of Images not loading – Divi
- Resolved the issue of JetEngine single content not loading – Elementor
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.