We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update on your WordPress dashboard. Please go to the Plugin section on your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
So what has been fixed in this version?
- Features Added:-
- Added Support of Soledad Theme’s Penci Slider Module – Elementor
- Added Support of Elements kit Elementor addons Plugin Header/Footer – Elementor
- Added Support of UAEL FAQ Module – Elementor
- Added Support of WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder – Beaver
- Bug Fixed:-
- Resolved the issue of CSS not loading on Custom Post Types – Divi
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.