We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update on your WordPress dashboard. Please go to the Plugin section on your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
So what has been fixed in this version?
- Features Added:-
- Added Support of UX Builder – Flatsome Theme
- Added Support of UX Button Module – Flatsome Theme
- Added Support of UX Slider Module – Flatsome Theme
- Added Support of UX Image Module – Flatsome Theme
- Added Support of UX Banner Module – Flatsome Theme
- Bugs Fixed:-
- Resolved the issue of File Fetcher – WP Bakery
- Resolved the issue of Divi Upload Icons not working – Divi
- Resolved PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to ElementorPro\Modules\Forms\Classes\Integration_Base::register_fields_map_control() must be an instance of ElementorPro\Modules\Forms\Widgets\Form, instance of ElementorForAmp\Widgets\Amp_Form given
- Resolved PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ElementorForAmp\Widgets\EssentialAddon\Amp_ea_Post_Carousel::render_template__meta_style_two()
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.