We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update on your WordPress dashboard. Please go to the Plugin section on your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
So what has been fixed in this version?
New Feature Added:
- Compatibility with Avia (Enfold).
- Features Added:-
- No Sidebar Support for Posts with Avia Builder Added.
- Template Mode support Added. For more information, you may view the below URL.
- Bugs Fixed:-
- CSS Classes Minification improved.
- Unnecessary CSS eliminated in Elementor.
- Avada CSS improved.
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.